GTA has gotten a lot of bad press lately. Last night, Conan O'Brien looked into what all the hype is about.
As we evaluate Google Enterprise Application Suite, here is a great video that puts it all in plain english.
Posted by Matt Laufer at 3:46 PM
The Colorado Rapids must be hurting for business. Today I got this email, right from Hijo de Santo himself. I guess the rapids are really trying to drum up attendance by brining in the baddest, meanest, most ferocious wrestlers from Mexico for an ultimate showdown. Hear what the man himself has to say about his upcoming battle against The Blue Demon.
"Buenos Dias, citizens of Colorado. I am El Hijo de Santo. Perhaps you have heard of my fame in Mexico, perhaps not. I have changed the lives of millions and inspired generations with my will and spirit.
Either way I come to Colorado to dominate, and you will be witness to my legend this Sunday. It is my 25th anniversary as the top Luchador in Mexico, and when I take to the ring against Blue Demon in the final match on Sunday, the Earth will tremble.
I will leap like the grasshopper and I will strike like the jaguar. And Blue Demon will feel the true extent of my power.
Only one will walk away from our match on Sunday. And that one is me, El Hijo de Santo. The last thing Blue Demon will hear is the crowd chanting my name....'The Son of the Saint'.
Enjoy the fiesta Sunday. Eat the food. Drink in the beer garden. Cheer for your Rapids to defeat their enemy from DC.
But remember this, mis amigos: when it comes time for the main event of Lucha Libre on Sunday: cheer for me, and you cheer for victory.
El Hijo de Santo"
Posted by Matt Laufer at 10:55 AM
A few days ago Engadget published a photo and some snippets of the much anticipated release of the second generation of the iPhone.
Here are some speculative new features:
* The first thing people will notice: the 2nd gen iPhone will be about the same size and shape as the first gen.
* It will, of course, have 3G. And proper GPS!
* The most noticeable physical difference is back of the phone is no longer metal -- the whole thing is glossy black, from top to bottom. The volume buttons are now chrome.
* Because it's got a little less metal to deal with, it doesn't have quite as many angular edges. The battery is (still) not removable.
* The phone itself will be slightly thicker than the first gen device.
* The headphone jack will no longer be recessed, and will finally be flush with the body.
* The device itself uses roughly the same size and resolution screen as the first generation product.
* No solid word on battery life or storage capacity.
Read the whole article here.
Posted by Matt Laufer at 11:55 AM
Our old friend Pat Shea is now the IT Guru over at Fuser.com. Fuser is the coolest way to unify your email from multiple accounts. View your email and social networking messages in one convenient location. They have also released both Facebook and Myspace apps for your social networking pleasure. Check it out!
Posted by Matt Laufer at 3:16 PM
This month the SRG Infotech Blog celebrates it's first anniversary. To celebrate we are throwing a party. No good party is complete without a corporate sponsorship. This party is brought to you courtesy of The New Belgium Brewing Company.
The celebration will take place in the SRG Server Room. Stop by and toast a cold one to everyone's favorite tech blog. Tell your coworkers!
Posted by Matt Laufer at 4:45 PM